MAX Plus Combo Set
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 60-day returns
- Shipping: 1 Day
THE DOOR SECURITY STANDARD
Why Door Armor Has Become THE Standard
✅ Patented 6 Piece Kit Reinforces the weakest points of a door and door frame to stop kick-ins and prying attacks
✅ Works BEFORE intruders enter and never needs to be armed or maintained. When Your door is locked, it's working
✅ Police tested and recommended
✅ Quick & easy to install in under 30 minutes with just a drill
✅ Nearly invisible once installed and powder coated to match existing trim
✅ Effective and economical method for securing investment properties, as well as your home
✅ $500 Lifetime guarantee against kick-in
What Comes in a Door Armor MAX Plus Kit?
- The Door Armor Jamb Shield is 46" long. It attaches to the lock side of the door jamb. The Jamb Shield is cut with knock-out holes that are designed to fit locks spaced from 4.5" to 21.5" apart. 1 Included.
- The Door Armor Hinge Shields are L-Shaped pieces that install over the existing hinges so there is not need to remove your door for installation. 2 Included.
- The Mini Door Shields are essential for ensuring that the door will not split when kicked. Mini Door Shields can be installed in less than 5 minutes and do not require removal of the locks. 2 Included.
- Finally, if the thieves can’t kick the door in, the more advanced ones will try to pry it open. Having our Pry Shield installed helps prevent them from easily prying your door open. The included tamper resistant screws mean it’s completely secure. 1 Included.
- 17 3-1/2-Inch painted Torx head screws, with self tapping tips. 4 2-1/2-inch painted Torx head screws, with self tapping tips. 1 Torx drill bit. Instructions.
Door Armor can also be used to repair damage from an existing kick-in. Statistics show that a previously burglarized home is 4X more likely to be burglarized again.
Proven, Time & Time Again
Police Tested & Recommended
There are many fake videos on the Internet these days. This video was made in 2012 and we had zero involvement in performing this test. We actually didn't even know about it until after. The company that made this video set out to prove that it would fail. See for yourself what happens...
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
The Legendary Door Armor Lifetime Warranty guarantees that if your door is ever kicked-in (after properly installing the Door Armor MAX Combo Set), we will replace the product for free and pay up to $500 towards your homeowners insurance deductible.
SINCE 2004 - LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF TESTIMONIALS...
ITS Tactical founder Bryan Black became a big an or Armor Concepts and Door Armor after testing our products for himself. We don't expect anyone to take our word that our products work. We prefer to let our customers test for them selves because they often become our biggest supporters. Watch this video, which gives a pretty good overview of how Door Armor works and what it does. Thanks Bryan!
Yes. You really can install this
This video was actually produced by a customer. He does a good job of explaining installation and un-boxing of the product so we feel like this is the best, most honest representation of installing Door Armor. Yes, we realize that he is installing this on a door with a window - we would recommend using a 2-way deadbolt, if this were your home...
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a single entry door, a simple rule of thumb is that if you can fit two quarters between your door frame and door, when the door is closed, you will have no problem. If you can't fit two quarters, give us a call.
We have solutions for every kind of door. Just look under "Shop Now" and select your door type. Your discount works with everything on our site.
We're confident that you will like the way it looks but we have a 90-day no hassle return policy. So you can buy with confidence.
They will get in... We have been very close to the police since founding this company in 2004. Emergency responders have ways to get in. And the door will open with a key so landlords and others shouldn't be concerned.
Door Armor Will Fit Your Door If:
If you can fit 2 quarters between your door and door frame you will have no problem installing Door Armor on your door. If you cannot fit 2 quarters, you should consider purchasing one of our PRO Door Armor solutions.
In addition to solutions for limited clearance, we have solutions for every kind of door. If you have a door with side lights or a double door, be sure to check out our solutions for those doors.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.