THE DOOR SECURITY “STANDARD” THAT ALL WOULD-BE COMPETITORS
ATTEMPT TO IMITATE BUT FALL SHORT.
The patented design of Door Armor insures that MAXIMUM protection requires minimal skill for installation. Designed to help prevent the door jamb from splitting when kicked .
- The Door Armor Jamb Shield is 46" long. It attaches to the lock side of the door jamb.
- The Jamb Shield is cut with knock-out holes that are designed to fit locks spaced from 4" to 21" apart.
- Can be used to fix a shattered, door jamb or reinforce an existing or new door.
- Once installed, your basic entry door with a wooden jamb will now have a similar structural characteristic of a door with a steel jamb. (At a fraction of the cost.)
- Fits both left and right hand doors.
- The included tamper resistant screws mean it’s completely secure.
Door Armor can also be used to repair damage from an existing kick-in. Statistics show that a previously burglarized home is 4X more likely to be burglarized again.
Specifications for Jamb Shield
|Color||White or Aged Bronze or Satin Nickel|