THE DOOR SECURITY “STANDARD” THAT ALL WOULD-BE COMPETITORS
ATTEMPT TO IMITATE BUT FALL SHORT.
The design of our Door Armor Mortise Jamb Shield creates reinforcement for existing door jambs and fixes jambs that have already been damaged.
- The Door Armor Mortise Jamb Shield is 48" long. It attaches to the lock side of the door jamb.
- The Mortise Jamb Shield is cut with knock-out holes that are designed to fit locks spaced from 4.5" or less apart.
- Fits doors equipped with mortise locks and can be used on jambs that cannot accommodate the traditional Door Armor Jamb shield.
- Can be used to fix a shattered, door jamb or reinforce an existing or new door.
- Once installed, your basic entry door with a wooden jamb will now have a similar structural characteristic of a door with a steel jamb. (At a fraction of the cost.)
- Fits both left and right hand doors.
- Comes with 14 3.5" screws and instructions.
This kick proof door set can be installed on an existing door, by most do-it-yourself enthusiasts, in under an hour - you do not need to remove the door.